Hello everyone!!!
Oh my dear! I was so shock by all the guesses. I didn't think anyone would guess right because 90% of the time I have no idea what Victoria is saying, I thought Elena's was easier but it took me a while to realized what she was doing.
Anyway Impress I am !
To put in in writing; Victoria is singing "Oh, Sweet Nightingale" from Cinderella. Not a long song actually, just what Anastasia is singing with her sister as they practice their music, but then Cinderella sings it a little while she washes the floors.
Elena sang or hummed the tune of the Little Mermaid as Ariel is giving her voice to Ursula.
Now to the part you are waiting for...... the winners.....!!!!!!
First though, the way I did it was, I chose two winners. If you won send me an email and I will send you a list of items you can choose from. Thanks for playing along and someone please show it to Lindsey!!
Ashley F --She was the first one to guess and she did it correctly!!!
Melanie! chosen randomly by Random.org
Email me ladies :-)
4 comments:
Brianna guessed the Ariel one and the other she thought she was saying "Someone please hug me, please hug me." She's so funny. :) Great singing girls!
I guess I need a girl so I can learn these songs :)
I so sad I missed the deadline. :(
I was thinking about you and your girls yesterday and missing you. It made my day to see them singing. We should webcam/chat sometime soon.
Belky! I totally don't have your email. :( ashoflower AT gmail DOT com.
Post a Comment