Ok, esa no es la traducción correcta, pero es bien chistosa :-)
Después de vivir aqui por fin fuimos a una de esas granjas donde tu cosechas por ti mismo y pagas por peso. Nos perdimos por DOS HORAS!! pero la gordita durmio todo el camino y mi princesita espero muy pacientemente, bueno estaba baila que baila con el Cd de Juanes que nos choreamos de mi hermanito :-) A la final llegamos y nos divertimos un monton!
Nani asked me to hold the big box because she knew exactly what to do, Nana had taught her how to pick raspberries in ABQ.Nani me pidio usar la caja mas grande porque ella sabia exactamente que hacer. Me dijo que Nana le habia enseñado en ABQ.
The little one went straight to the bushes and ate so many that I offered the farmers to pay for a pound (even though I knew she ate like 3!) they told me not to worry about it,but I did... I mean.. I change her diapers!!!La chiquitica se fue a la mata y comio como tanto que les ofreci pago por como dos kilos pero los granjeros me dijeron que no me preocupara..........pero como que no?...al fin y al cabo yo soy la que le cambia los pañales!!
For the one on the left "The fruit of her labor" for the one on the right "the fruit that scape her labor!"Para Nani " la fruta de sus esfuerzos" para la chiquita "la fruta que escapo sus esfuerzos"

After the farm we headed to town for lunch and treats, we went to this super cute pizza place and we had lunch and then the very promised treats!
Depues de la granja nos fuimos al pueblito a comer. Comimos pizza y despues un dulcecito :-)

It was a super fun date with my two adorable girls. Man I love those two :-)
Fue un dia super divertido con mis preciosas nenas. Como quiero a mis nenas :-)




4 comments:
Such delicious fun! Raspberries I think make more fun for U-pick than apples (which is all you'll find around here, only available in the fall) or corn (which is all you'll find in Kansas, where I come from!). Lucky!
Mmm, berries, ice cream and pizza!
We have the same monkey harness for Corban, ha ha!
Dave told me about Victoria eating so many raspberries - and I knew you'd enjoy the consequences. :) Looks like you had a day to remember. love you!
Where do you find the patience? Your girls must be a bit more obedient than mine!
That looks like so much fun. I love the pictures of the girls and how proud they are of themselves!
You look great!
Post a Comment