Elena and I got ready for our hot date! Her primary teacher is a dancer and we got tickets to see her perform at the annual "Dance This" at the Paramount theater.
El Sabado nos fuimos a ver "Las cuevas de hielo" cerca de Granite Falls. Elenita estaba emocionadisima de ver nieve. La caminata estubo mas larga de lo que pensabamos asi que fuimos a una sola y despues nos fuimos a buscar un restaurante para comer. De ahi nos regresamos a la casa a descansar, bueno David y Victoria.
Nani y yo nos estabamos arreglando para nuestra cita. Fuimos a ver a su maestra de la primaria en un acto de baile.
The three reasons a breathe every day, aren't they just perfect?....although the girls have me panting right now that David is out of town ;-(Mis tres razones de vivir, verdad que son perfectos?...aunque las gordas me estan matando!!! todo porque su papa esta de viaje.

Somebody lost her shoes last week, so all we have were sandals, her poor little toes were frozen!Alguien le perdio los zapatos la semana pasada, y todo lo que tiene son cholitas, sus deditos se congelaron!

That night Elena and I went to our show. We were sad to find out that her teacher was really injured and could not participate on the show. We still went and had a great time. She LOVED every bit of it. She told me she was going to go up on stage and show every one her dance. I thought it was so sweet but I knew I had to break her little heart and tell her she couldn't, I waited for intermission and she was sad but she told me that she was going to be a real ballerina dome day!
I wrote down I few things she said during the show.
When she looked at the inside of theater she said "Mom, this is AMAZING!"
When the little kids in unicycles were rope jumping she said "Look at those kids!!!"
"You'll see how I'll dance up there mom!"
Close to the end " Mom, this IS the best place!"
It was magical to see my little girl fall in love with the world I fell in love with as a little girl. We had a great date and I am excited to have many more.











4 comments:
Awe, that date sounds like fun!
That is such a fun hike. We did it two years ago when I was prego with our little dude. It is nice to see the bridge is fixed. We had to cross over the river via the logs that had fallen down.
I can't believe that no one on your flight was willing to move. I was so disgusted at the people at the gate who refused to help. We were just lucky we had a nice flight attendant otherwise we would have been on opposite ends of the plane and I am sure our little guy would not have been happy with that.
It's funny we just missed your hubby I guess we switched places. Hopefully he is not gone too long!
WOW - What a phenomenon! Where did you find snow and ice in July?
I'm glad you and Elena can share something you both love :) together!
I absolutely love the "Oh She's Mad" picture. I love you too! The puppy is HUGE! He looks like a full size dog right now and he has a ways to go before he's done growing. I could probably handle a little tiny dog peeing on me but he's too big for it to be anything but nasty!
Post a Comment