Thursday, July 2, 2009

She got the moves from my Dad, or maybe her Dad!! / Ella saco los pasos de mi papá o a lo mejor de su papá!

You should have seen my dad dancing!
Or David when he was a little boy. She got it from one of them!

Tenian que ver a mi papá bailando! o a David cuando era pequeño. Ella lo saco de uno de ellos!

11 comments:

Caimaneitor said...

Ayyyy... tan linda! ese video si es comiquisimooo, jajajajaja, me reí mucho! por favor dale muchos besitos y abracitos por mi!

Linda said...

Oh MY GOODNESS!!! She reminds me of her daddy - She just needs to be wearing a pair of tube socks :) What rhythm and style! Tell her I can't wait to see a performance when we're there - Maybe you should add a talent show to the reunion agenda. love you!

Ashley said...

Naaaaaice!

You guys look like you're having so much fun!!

Momma J said...

Good show! What a great little dancer. It was so cute Little D was bopping his head right along with her as we watched the video.

Kori said...

Looks like Leni has competition for the "Laniac" title!

Melissa said...

Oh...that's great! I love little kids dancing. They are so free and expresive!

keri said...

I love her dance! I couldn't stop laughing.

p.s. tell Elena Aunt Keri misses her.

Kristin said...

Too funny! I was giggling just like you. :)

Melanie said...

That was so stinkin' cute! I can't wait to see you guys!

Larissa said...

That's hilarious! She dances with feeling. And I like the part where you're laughing with her, too! I couldn't help but laugh along with you.

Meg said...

I LOVE it when I can hear you giggling in the background. Haha! Thanks for making Wes and I smile! I can't wait to seeeee youuuuuu!