Please forgive the editing, I have too many to choose from and didn't really have enough time to edit the photos, sorry :-(
Grandma and Grandpa got all the kids matching T-shirts. We had some great comments on them, one of them was " don't you all know that you are in Seattle?"
Grandma and Grandpa got all the kids matching T-shirts. We had some great comments on them, one of them was " don't you all know that you are in Seattle?"
One water fall.
It was a different experience hiking with that many people. We all experienced different things through out the hike here are some examples...
Shock!
Cheesiness!
Sadness.
Triumph.
Exhaustion!
Sassiness!
It was a different experience hiking with that many people. We all experienced different things through out the hike here are some examples...
Shock!
Cheesiness!
Sadness.
Triumph.
Exhaustion!
Sassiness!Uncertainty.
Love.
Mischievousness!!
He was born at 32 weeks and had the whole family praying and fasting for him. We love him to pieces!!!
Love.
Mischievousness!!He was born at 32 weeks and had the whole family praying and fasting for him. We love him to pieces!!!
One on one time with Grandpa and Girly time with Grandma.
After lunch we adventure ourselves to a photo session of the Grand kids.
Twelve kids, the oldest being 10 years old and the youngest being 18 months old.
Hug your neighbor!Notice, Krysta ran away, Kayli and Elena are working on their closeness, Joshua isn't hugging anyone,by his own choice, and there is a pile of cousins on the back row :-)
How much do you love Grandma and Grandpa?THIS MUCH!!
Shh! we are taking a nap!...and all because two wonderful people fell in love.






8 comments:
Okay chica, I will make a deal with you. If you go to the reunion next year in NE, I will go too. I promise :)
Beautiful! Can I be adopted by your family? Please?
Hey! It's Melissa. I haven't talked with you in a long time. I thought I would check out your blog through Melanie's blog. It looks like the family reunion was a blast.
I love the pictures and the captions. I loved the whole thing Thank you thank you thank you for wonderful memories.
Hey Belky!
I am a little behind on my blog reading these days. Looks like the reunion was great! We LOVED seeing you and the girls in ABQ when you were here last month. Val keeps asking about them. I also wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! on your citizenship. I know you have worked hard, stressed alot and waited a LONG time for this. I am very happy for you. We will miss you guys when you move.
Love, Jennifer (and family too!)
I LOVE IT! Thanks again for everything! It was SO FUN! MY favorite part is the last picture. You are so right. :)
Fabulous post!
Thanks for an awesome reunion (I don't know how we're going to follow that!).
And do we get copies of all the pictures too?!
I love this! Especially the last bit. I just love family love!
Post a Comment