Everyone waiting for the train.
A little on the chili side :-)
Finding gooey treasures.
He is going to marry me!
Playing fun games with Aunt Melanie and Grandma.Notice my child just observes.

Everyone before I got there.
After I got there Mom, Megan, Jared, Kylie, Dad and I went for a little hike while the others took the little ones home for a nap.
I know!!He is truly scary, can you see where he is?..... besides the ice!!!
Yes, we took 18 people to Pike Place Market, 9 adults 9 kids, we had it all under control....
or so we thought :-(

You see, we got there as they were closing the place. We were sad that the kids would not see the flying fish at all. Then one of the workers handed a bag to Kylie and then told the kids to put the squid in there.

There in the red hat is the nice man that let the kids have such an experience!
I really think we just wanted to go home and found himself a few little elves.
I really think we just wanted to go home and found himself a few little elves.

How many little ones can you fit on top of the gold pig?
Little Mathew was being so kind and stayed on Ryan's back.
Little Mathew was being so kind and stayed on Ryan's back.




7 comments:
I'm so glad you were all able to get together. Keep posting pictures as you have time! We love your whole family!!
I'm SO SAD I wasn't able to be there! It looks like tons of fun!!! I will definitely take a picture of what you sent with Megan and send to you (I think I'm seeing her and Cheryl tonight!)
Love you Belky and David...we are so glad we could come. Thanks for having us!
I love that family reunions seem like a normal part of life for you guys. It always looks like so much fun!
I love that family reunions seem like a normal part of life for you guys. It always looks like so much fun!
What a loving family you married into. And fun-loving too. I don't know any other family that has a yearly reunion!
So fun! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment