No worries though, we are keeping cool, look for yourselves!
Yes, those are towels.I realized today that I had put about 6 of them in the washer but didn't actually wash them. So, I did. Then I chose not to put them in the dryer (due to heat) and hang them around the house. Well the girls are now standing in front of the fan wrap around wet towels.
I tried it,it works like magic!!
7 comments:
Hahahaha looks like you're casting for Fiddler on the Roof. Great idea! That's what we did yesterday, sort of. I did some laundry in the morning of our wet clothes from the day before. But instead of drying them, we just put them on still wet. Yay for evaporative cooking! OOPS I mean cooling! Funny/true typo.
Anything can help. Good idea!!!!!!!!
Ah, wet towels; I used to get my sheets wet to stay cool at night in my A/C-less dwellings in college. So sorry it's so hot there!
Oh, that is SO funny!
103?! That's NUTS!! I'm glad we went when we did. Keep cool. You can always "go shopping" and just walk around all day in stores so you can be in the AC. If there's an IKEA they have a play place.
It just makes me wonder if this heat wave isn't practice for SA?
I can't believe it's so hot in Seattle! Those are normal temps for us here in Virginia, but we're prepared with ac. (which is broken, so we're in the same boat as you!)
Post a Comment