
First, "Pick" the berries

Second, Mash them.

Third, get rid of some seeds.

Fourth, wash the dishes you've used.
(Poor thing takes after me)

Fifth, mix the mashed berries with the sugar and pectin.

Sixth, very carefully pour into "purple" containers.

Seventh, put favorite color lids and very patiently wait for it to set.
(She means business!)

I could have posted a picture of the hot homemade bread and the jam on it, but I won't make you suffer that way.... after all, I am nice girl :-)
7 comments:
yummy that is my favorite kind of jam! Enjoy!
Belky... no, no don't EAT it... it's so pretty! ;-)
it's my favorite too - do we get to eat some at the reunion? :)
think you'll get to make raspberry jam next year? Maybe we'll make it for you.
1 more day.....!
love you!
Oh my YUM.
Yummy!!!!
As long as I get to eat some of it while I'm there, then it's ok that you posted all those delicious looking pictures. :)
I am sure the jam tastes better with purple lids.
Post a Comment