August 2nd it's the day but, me a couple of super fun and adventures "moms " are going to Barnes and Noble's release party the prior evening.
Here was my very first attempt to a "Vampire" look way back when I was learning to play with makeup.
I am practicing and getting help to achieve the Best Vampire look! (I even have fangs) Stay tunned for after the party photos.Hey..... Wait! This is not just a post about me having fun. It is about Me inviting YOU to come and have fun with us. Yes YOU, if you want to come just post me a message and we'll make it happen.
Happy Hunting!
10 comments:
what a cute vampire! :)
Sounds like fun. I haven't read the series yet, but it is not for lack of wanting to. I love the vampire lore though! Have fun!
sounds like fun! I am excited to read it also, but almost feel like I need to re-read the other books first because it's been so long! Definately show us the photos of your vampire look. Can't wait!
Oh please please please post pictures of the adventure! It will make my day! I think Nathan's Mom and sister will be there too. You Twilighters get so crazy!
have you read the book fully through yet, Belk? I need to talk to someone that has read it even if it's just part of it. I'm on the "book three". Call ME!!! I am home and not working until school starts so call me. 480-305-4394
I can't wait for the vampire pics WITH fangs. I am sure you make an adorable vamp.
I can't wait for the vampire pics WITH fangs. I am sure you make an adorable vamp.
I can't wait for the vampire pics WITH fangs. I am sure you make an adorable vamp.
I can't wait for the vampire pics WITH fangs. I am sure you make an adorable vamp.
Where did you go? You haven't posted in forever!
Post a Comment