Monday, August 4, 2008

Prom night.

I'm alive and thirsty!

There is a good reason I hadn't posted anything in a while. I was getting ready for Prom night and then I am sleep deprived :-(

So, Ricki, Mya and Raya came with me to Breaking Dawn's book release party. We were so excited just to go out and do something so fun and out of the ordinary. If you add all of our children up there are 8 of them and one of us has half of them! CRAZY!!!

But, there we were, sacrificing our own sleep ( we paid for it) and "mommy" looks. We dressed up and left at around 9pm and weren't back until after 1:00am. WOW I felt wild (the next day I felt EXHAUSTED)

There were crafts to do everywhere and a trivia scavenger hunt, as well as poetry and art contest and the most fun of all "Wedding pictures" I was the lucky bride and I had the HOTTEST bridesmaids.

We had a wonderful time together, Thank you guys for coming with me, I really thought I was going alone :-( You made my day :-)

Here are a few pictures for your entertainment.
I apologize for the misspelling and incoherence of this post but I really want to go back and read.
Ricki and I (enlarge to see my fangs, I made them myself!Getting dressed.Bridal picture.Bride and bridesmaids. We made these.

4 comments:

Cailean said...

I am both completely amused and completely amazed! You guys look so hilarious and so happy :)

Ricki said...

Thanks for being the mastermind behind our crazy-fun night out. I can't remember the last time I was out past midnight. It was so much fun!

Monica Hill said...

You are so much fun.

Nathan and Raya said...

Yowza! Those are some stunning mama's on the town as vampires. Geez.

Good times!!!!!