Sunday, July 6, 2008

Yumm Yumm Naan Naan!

My dear readers. I am so behind I can't catch up!!!
So for the rest of my trip to NY. We had a blast and a fun trip to Providence, RI for which I will someday tell you more about it. We met some wonderful people and feel the need to share, so wait :-)

For now... Last week we had the great almost wonderful (don't forget Kori and the girls weren't here) opportunity to have Gene Corson come eat and play with us. If you tried to have him over one night and weren't able to, I'm sorry he was probably with us :-)

Somehow I adventure myself to some Indian food to welcome Gene to our home. We also had some Indian food Lovers, Jed and Amber H.
My Yummy Garlic Naan.
Butter Chicken! yes you read right. I made it and it was so good, there was none left! I am so proud of my own little self.

I can't believe we didn't take pictures of the girls and Gene. Elena is so sad uncle Gene is gone but looking forward to August.

I have also been tagged soooo here I go.

3 Joys

1.- My David
2.- My Elena
3.- My Victoria

3 Fears

1.- Being alone
2.- Death in my family
3.- Shoe extinction.

3 Goals

1.- To be happy
2.- Finish my sewing projects (it could be a fear)
3.- Teach my girls Spanish

3 Obsessions

1.- Clean house (I'm not doing well at it right now, though)
2.- shoes :-)
3.- Dancing

3 Random Surprising Facts

1.- I've gone Skydiving and Bunji jumping and you can't get me in a roller coaster to save my life!
2.- I don't like marshmallows
3.- I am really Peruvian not Venezuelan.


5 People I tag (why not 3 like the rest of the whole thing???)

Riki
Katy
Bree
Cherlyn
anyone that reads it and has the time :-)

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Are you really Peruvian? I had no idea!!

Cailean said...

Your Naan looks perfect! It takes forever to make on the stove - hopefully you did it in your handy breadmaker :) We love Indian food so I'd love your recipe! "Shoe extinction" I love it! What would make them go extinct, I wonder?

Jen said...

Belky, I am so impressed. I love eating Indian food, but I'm not brave enough to try making it!

Lisa said...

Way to go Belky! I don't think I would even attempt to make Indian food, but it looks delicious!