man she grew up so fast!
Love the narration!
TOO CUTE!
Go Speed Racer Go!!! How awesome to have captured it, especially for David to see. I love how excited Elena is! "She can do it!"
I love the narration! And I can't believe she is crawling. She wasn't that mobile when I saw her at Meggie's wedding.
She's absolutely beautiful! Your girls are so precious. I really miss you guys. It was comforting to have you on the other side of the wall and to listen to David playing Pachelbel's Canon. It was simply a pleasure.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
man she grew up so fast!
Love the narration!
TOO CUTE!
Go Speed Racer Go!!! How awesome to have captured it, especially for David to see. I love how excited Elena is! "She can do it!"
I love the narration! And I can't believe she is crawling. She wasn't that mobile when I saw her at Meggie's wedding.
She's absolutely beautiful! Your girls are so precious. I really miss you guys. It was comforting to have you on the other side of the wall and to listen to David playing Pachelbel's Canon. It was simply a pleasure.
Post a Comment