Monday, July 21, 2008

My dog ate my homework.

Saturday afternoon I take my little girls to an adventure, we had to go and buy something for the computer without David around, AHH!

We go to Staples in Lyndwood, which is right next to a hotel. I came in through the hotel entrance because I thought next to it was a Best Buy. As I drive through the parking lot I notice one of these babies I think, wow fancy! I get out of the car and I'm putting on the Snugly and I hear the people from the Hummer and realize they were speaking in Spanish, I thought, Fun! and then I heard " Epale Chamo and Pana!"

Venezuelans!! those are words that you will only hear there. I got all excited and turned around and realized they were all wearing Mariners shirts. One looked very familiar. I had seen his face before....the newspaper!!! he was Felix Hernandez (Venezuelan and Marines pitcher) I went up there and started talking to them and they all agreed to sing me autographs. They found me a paper and the entire teamed sign it for me.

We go out and finish our errands at Walmart, were I decide to feed Victoria before coming home. Elena climbs to the front seat taker her watter bottle and spills everywhere. I'm going crazy but can't stop feeding the baby, right?
Then I heard sounds that I don't know how to spell. anyway, I turn around and look, there were only little itty bitty pieces of wet paper and as I look over they become a big mush!

Yes , the big mush used to be a bunch of autographs from the Mariners, and you thought I would be bored with out David

5 comments:

Jen said...

Oh my goodness! First of all, the boys and I are totally jealous that you got to meet the Mariners! We may have moved all the way across the country, but we are still die-hard Mariners fans! And so sorry that you lost those autographs...at least you have a great/crazy story about it all!

Ricki said...

That is the saddest story! But a great story none-the-less. :)

Cailean said...

Truly painful!!! You guys should get a reality show - it would be really entertaining!

David Ketcheson said...

What I want to know is...are the Mariners good singers?

Belkycita said...

Oh man! How in the world do you spell that?