Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I (us) had together. It doesn't matter if you know (me)us a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.
10 comments:
Ahh, the memories. I remember lots of fun times in dinner group. And how you were so sick when you were pregnant. But what I remember most is how you bore your testimony every fast sunday and moved us all with the depth of your faith. You are such an amazing person!
I remember just absolutely loving being around you! I remember how much you loved Baby Jackson's chubby legs, and how he would get so excited and start kicking those legs whenever he saw you! I miss you girl!
I remember meeting you for the first time and thinking, she's so pretty...I wish I understood what she was saying! (You didn't speak English at the time, I don't think, so David had to translate!).
I am also fond of our last phone conversation :)
I remember trying to talk you into surgery when you called me! We haven't ever met! I do enjoy learning more about you from your blog though! Can't wait to meet you one day.
Belky: I remember when I first met you, thinking how pretty you were and seeing how smitten Dave was, right from the start. I've also enjoyed many of our talks.
Dave: Rides to seminary? Saying hi to you in high school, just to embarass you? But I think my favorite memories are of receiving our endowments together, and being together in the MTC with you. Also, sharing so many mission memories together.
Elena: When you visited us last year, especially swimming with my kids in your pool.
Victoria: Not too many memories yet, but I'm looking forward to some as you get older.
Dave: I don't have one specific b/c it was just always awesome to me that you let me hang out with your friends for canoe trips and toga parties and other random fun. It really meant a lot to me that my big brother didn't mind having me around. Still does. (c:
Belky: I think the time you stood on one of the chairs at Mom and Dad's house to be as tall as Blake. I thought that was really funny!
Elena: All the funny things you said when you were here, especially when you wanted your daddy to listen to you.
Victoria: When you fell asleep while I held you in church. I love holding a sleeping baby. So precious!
I remember when you and I worked at Einstein Bagels and we tamed Daniel and the others! :)
I remember when you and I worked at Einstein Bagels and we tamed Daniel and the others! :)
Katy, I loved that, working with you was wayyy fun
Dave: It will always be the first time I met you. We were all eating soup, you were annoyed with Cheryl and Megan for fighting and you just gave me this look like "I am so sorry"...I love you Dave.
Belky: I have so many, but one of my favorites was when I was trying really hard to pack up my house to move and you and Dave came over late that night and told me you were engaged while I was trying to take down a picture from my wall. I was so happy.
Elena: I love it when you say...Uncle Ryan! I know that I'm Aunt Melanie, but it still makes me smile.
Victoria: I think you're beautiful. I hope I get to hold you at the family reunion.
Post a Comment