Thursday, March 27, 2008

April 3rd

Well, I finally know.

I need surgery to get my beloved Gall bladder removed, and after a lot of weird things happened I have a date, April 3rd 11:00a.m.
I have to admit I was just fine until I heard the date, somehow now I am very nervous about it. I'm blaming the hormones, I'm sure they have something to do with it.
Ok maybe I'm just a chicken :-(

.....so just in case something happens to me, here is a picture you can all remember me by!

10 comments:

Cailean said...

That's so funny that there was a blog post about this waiting for me to read while we were on the phone! Okay, so that is the most hilarious photo! Was that before the ward talent show last year?

Melissa said...

I am glad you finally know for sure. PLEASE, please, please try to get somebody who you can really rely on to help out with the girls...at least for the first few days. You probably won't feel up to taking care of your babies for awhile. My thoughts and prayers are with you! A week and a half later--I feel great.

Meg said...

Oh Bel, you can do it! We'll all be praying for you!

Ricki said...

Belky, you are hilarious! That image is burned into my memory forever.

cherlyn and family said...

I remember that very well. I was there watching you and others that day.

Amy said...

Belky, Scott took one look at that picture and says you look like a younger version of Bin Laden. We'll be praying for you on that day of your surgery. Love you!!

Momma Twitch said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!! Good luck on your surgery!

Andrea said...

Belky! Oh my what a picture. You are a hoot. The Hills will be praying for you.

Melissa said...

Belky, I'll be thinking of you Thursday. Just rest up and don't over-do anything. Relax and Recover...your two new R&Rs.

Jennifer said...

Good Luck! If you struggle for a happy thought to get you through, just remember - You get to see me in 19 short days!