Thursday, March 6, 2008

Count your many blessings...

As many of you know I do music time in nursery and Dave plays the piano for primary, so primary songs are played very often in our home.
Elena loves to "do" exactly what we do. She "practices" playing the piano everyday and finds my bag with all the props to do music time in nursery. She does a lot better than me, she makes us all take turns picking songs and makes sure our stars are very high every time we sing "I am like a star shining brightly"
This is how I found her today, she makes me feel sad about not having a sister.
I sure LOVE being their mom.

p.s. As I was bathing them tonight, Elena picked up a cup and poured it on Victoria's belly, not as gently as I wanted her to, and guess what? there it was Victoria's first TRUE LOUD LAUGH!. We tried to get a video of it but came across some technical problems.

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

that's so cute!

Farrah said...

She is so cute! Primary songs are great. Just the other day Lexi started singing the second verse of I am a child of God. I had no idea she even knew it. Kids learn so fast! Your two girls are adorable!

Amy said...

Elena is such a good big sister! I am so impressed with how well she knows those songs. Thanks for posting those videos!

Meg said...

I'm jealous! I wish she was my primary chorister! :D And I LOVE the pebbles slideshow! It's so adorable!

cherlyn and family said...

Very cute girls.

Momma Twitch said...

I LOVE the video!!

Cailean said...

Isn't it sooooooo fun to have two little girls! I remember those days of Elizabeth making Julia giggle. We got some of it on video and we look back on those little clips now and then. She will continue to make Victoria giggle and they will be such good friends. It makes those tough moments worth it, when you can hear them giggling together.