Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The end of an Era

It was a great gift from Robert and Daddy. It was so much fun for every kid that came to visit. It was a place to hide from the real world, a place full of imagination. It was just love by everyone that came in it.
To our BARN, thank you , we love you and will miss you dearly.

I have to say that I'm really proud of Elena,she understood that the barn wasn't safe anymore and that needed to go in the garbage, she even helped take it down.

2 comments:

Ricki said...

Don't you love disposable toys? I'm having a hard time with the idea that we will keep on accumulating toys with each new stage of life and never get rid of any. That was an awesome barn, Levi really liked playing in it at the Sunbeam party.

cherlyn and family said...

Good Job on doing the End of the era red barn. It was good to see you last Sunday at your house.