I'm sorry really sorry, but there are not pictures of the girls this time. I could put a picture of me showing you the way I feel but I don't want my picture taken!
Yes, you guessed it! I am GRUMPY!! and I have been for a while! I am at the edge!!!
Even though I have great days, even though my baby is so good I don't want to tell, even though my Elena makes me laugh everyday, even though Dave is home more these days, even though I'm surrounded by people that love me, I am grumpy!!
I really don't understand. I think it's hormones and lack of sleep, Victoria sleeps great, Elena doesn't and I stay up until very late lately doing what? talking to Dave, cleaning up and blogging :-)
There it is, it is so out I'm not grumpy anymore! well maybe a little but I feel much better.
Thanks for "listening"
Love,
Bel
10 comments:
It's because you miss me. It's okay. You'll see me in a few weeks ;)
I've been that way lately too... it's ok. We're girls! We have every right be be unhappy for no reason. :D
Me too. I agree, it's the post-baby hormones. Love you Belky!!
As far as I know, YES!
I am glad that you not unhappy anymore. I wish you well. I went to the the afternoon of the BYU Dancers. It was a blast.
I think sometimes we are our own worst enemies! Forgive yourself for being grumpy, and enjoy it! Be as grumpy as you can possibly be and have fun with it because soon enough it'll pass :)
There must be something in the air -- and it's made it all the way across the country. I've been grumpy for absolutely no reason too, and Dan and the boys will back me up on that! I think it's just what happens towards the end of the winter. We need some springtime!
Winter in Seattle seems to bring out the blues but spring is on its way :) For me I always get excited as the flowers start blooming and it always helps me to feel better. Hang in there the warm days are coming and then it will be time to play outside again :)
I've definitely had those days.
I always keep a bag of quality chocolates on hand that are just for me for times like that. It helps. Even if you still feel grumpy, chocolate always tastes yummy.
Post a Comment