Monday, March 24, 2008

Stones.

Well just because we like to spice our life every once in a while I came up with Gallstones!

Two Sundays ago I came home with side pain and even though I tried not to pay attention I could not function and gave in at 2:00am. Woke up Dave and confess about the pain and he took me to the E.R.
There they ordered an ultrasound and confirmed that the pain was due to gallstones my "little army" that is what the radiologist called them.
I'm seeing the surgeon on Wednesday to find out what to do and when. I haven't been in a lot of pain and have some "nice" pain killers if pain comes my way.
Thanks for your support and prayers I can feel them everyday.
I'll post again after talking to the surgeon on Wednesday.
Belky

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Here is an update 1 week after surgery...I am only sore now and can function very well with minimal limitations. I still can't pick up the kids (sad), but I am so happy that I got that gallstone problem taken care of. Another few days and I will be great. I already feel so much better than I did before the surgery. I hope you can get it taken care of quickly. It was great talking on the phone!

Jen said...

You're in our prayers, Belky! My mom and another friend of mine have both had their gall bladders out recently and both recovers really fast and feel better now than they have in a long time. I hope it all works out for you, too

Jennifer said...

Wow...do you think gall stones run in the family? I'm sorry you're in pain! Get it fixed so that I can see you in 27 days, 22 hours, 38 minutes and 22 seconds!

Cailean said...

I still need to ask my brother about his experience! I'm so glad you have great visiting teachers who are already on it! :)