Monday, March 24, 2008

Sisters sisters.

Somehow I can't get enough of their cuteness. I love seeing them interact together and become best friends.
I never knew that having a sister was that much fun!

They share smiles and weirdness!

...I am like a star shining brightly...


5 comments:

Cheryl said...

They are SO CUTE! I can't wait to see everyone! And I really hope everything goes great and that you are feeling better right away! Love you!

Melissa said...

Having a second daughter was the most wonderful thing for me. To see how much Kalyn instantly loved Keali and how much fun they have together was so inspiring. Elena and Victoria are blessed to have each other! Cherish the memories!

Cailean said...

Oh what little cuties!! I can't believe how different they look in that last one side-by-side. But still definitely look like sisters! They will continue to have so much fun together - it only gets better!

Jennifer said...

she is still in...her name's Brooke White. Last night wasn't her best performance, but she's doing really well overall, I think.

cherlyn and family said...

Cuties they are and sisters they will be forever.