Friday, February 13, 2009

Dubai

Hello everyone!
We are taking a little break to inform all of you that we are safe and having a great time in Dubai.
We got here this morning and have been enjoying the airport and the shops. We wanted to go sight seeing, since our flight to Jeddah is not until the afternoon, but I don't have a visa and the only way to get one is to book a night at a hotel....and they are a little on the $$$ 
This is how our page came up when we opened out computer.
At one of the Duty Free shops. I love Kit Kats!! I had never seen dark or peanut butter Kit Kats.
This is the view from the "Lounge" in which we rested and started our Business class trip from JFK to Dubai. I would like to explain the experience but I think it will be better to post pictures of the return flight, we'll make sure to keep our camera.

  So far we are enjoying ourselves, we missed our flight from JFK to Paris, which means we lost a day in Jeddah but we are making the best of it. We'll post again when we get a change.
Happy Valentines to all of you.


6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Thanks for posting to let us know you're okay! I'm so jealous!!!!

Cheryl said...

I'm glad you're having fun. Stay safe!

Amy said...

Good to hear from you two. And by the way, you top my list of far away travelers!! You're so brave! Glad you're having fun.

Meg said...

Wow! You guys are having the experience of a lifetime! Have fun and don't forget to get me a souvenier! :)

Melanie said...

Have fun!

Will said...

I haven't seen google in arabic since my mission!