Monday, February 23, 2009

My girls

The latest photo session.
Victoria would not sit to save her life!!!! I was about to sit on her. We actually went once before but ended up hating every photo because the kid would not do anything but cry. This time I took a muffin and that is how we got some smiles out of her.
Of course Elena is the "model" as always.
Enjoy

7 comments:

Grant said...

Adorable! Those are some amazing photos. I guess the fact that your girls are just too cute for words contributes to that.

Such a wonderful little family!

Cailean said...

Very cute! Where did you go? Not you-know-where I'm sure, right? It's nice you still go to professional places even with your nice camera. I think your kids will always cherish these special little set-ups :) SO cute!

Linda said...

Looking at them only makes me miss them more! love you

Jasmine said...

So Cute!!!!!

Amy said...

Adorable girls!! Love their hair, especially Victoria's pigtails. I'm convinced that the more kids you have the more you just have to trust to luck to get even one good pose of them all. Looks like you have really good luck!

Cheryl said...

Too cute!

Of course, I spoiled them! How could I not?!

We miss you!

Nathan and Raya said...

So adorable!!!
You know, I HATE taking Ilee to have her pictures done, but I LOVE to take them myself in some cute location. I really like candid pictures instead of posed, so it works. I need to do some picts of her soon...when the weather is a little warmer! Maybe in her tutu...