Not only did she want to try it on, she also wanted me to get her picture taken just like mami. It was adorable and super fun but, I'm definitely not ready for that.
Everything was mine except for the white head piece.
I had to get her hair done. It was a lot of work but it look so pretty at the end!
The same week some Elena's favorite people came to visit and play with her. She had a great time and some how the cute boy didn't get his picture taken, sorry Elijah :-(
Elizabeth and Elena. Elizabeth was one of the first people to hold her as a new born.
Elena, Julia and Victoria. Somehow they look alike to me.
Here is our Chub Chubs at 7 months. She loves to smile and still holds the nickname "Happy for no reason"
She loves to stand and wave bye bye as she says "bah bah"
Everything was mine except for the white head piece.
I had to get her hair done. It was a lot of work but it look so pretty at the end!
The same week some Elena's favorite people came to visit and play with her. She had a great time and some how the cute boy didn't get his picture taken, sorry Elijah :-(
Elizabeth and Elena. Elizabeth was one of the first people to hold her as a new born.
Elena, Julia and Victoria. Somehow they look alike to me.Here is our Chub Chubs at 7 months. She loves to smile and still holds the nickname "Happy for no reason"
She loves to stand and wave bye bye as she says "bah bah"

8 comments:
They're adorable!
Such adorable pictures -- Elena's so photogenic, and so is Victoria. I can't believe V is already standing and saying bye! Of course I recall Elena being an early walker -- you're going to have your hands full!
Victoria is getting so chunky! She's adorable!! Also, I can't believe how great Elena looks in your dress!
Cute pictures. What a genius baby you have! I can't believe everything she can do. Slow her down! I like Elena's hair.
those are such cute pictures!!! I love the wedding dress leason/activity. Too cute!
As for nursery, I don't mind at all. I have a few ideas if you want to pass them along, I will probably not be there again because after I posted that Ilee was better, she got a crazy rash all over her body and we are headed to Children's Hospital after hours clinic again tonight. Anyway, the ideas are, Lysol everything between classes, it dries fast enough. Have the parents monthly or bi-monthly contribute a can of lysol - the toys should be disenfected between the different nurseries playing them too. No kids with fevers, runny noses, coughs, rashes etc. should be let into nursery. My friend is a nursery leader and she actually figures out who is sick and takes them back to the parents instead of leaving them there. She also posted a sign on the door of nursery saying no sick kids.
The thing that scares me is, an illness can affect Ilee one way, she might pass it on to another kid in nursery, and that kid could pass it onto there baby brother or sister and the illness can be a lot worse for an infant. Thanks for being brave and talking about this!
Oh cute! I love those photos of course :) Elena's wedding dress one reminds me of those young girls who do something when they're 15 and Catholic..."quince-"something?
Belky-Your girls are absolutely adorable. Just wait until you send her to sunbeams and she is going to marry one of those boys...happened to us with Valerie. Only the boy is the one who came up to us and said he was going to marry my Valerie!!! Who knew they thought of this stuff so young!
beautiful, beautiful girls. Emalyn saw Elena's picture, and said, "That's my friend, that's my cousin!" I'm so glad we were able to get together and they can remember eachother now (for as long as their memory lasts at least!)
Love you and miss you!
Post a Comment