Wednesday, April 30, 2008

TAGGED!

1. What book have you read recently?
Re-read Twilight & 10 secrets for achieving a successful celestial marriage.

2. Given the chance, what special ability/power would you like to have?
Misses patience!

3. List two things you have eaten today:
1. Orange juice
2. Waffles

4. What's your favorite color? Why?
Black. Because I'm a rebel and used to listen to Aerosmith :-)

5. Where is the place you want to go the most?
China

6. Name two places you have lived:
1. Venezuela
2. Utah.

7. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Always, otherwise it's only rain

8. What would you do if you were a billionaire?
Pay off the car, buy another one, a house and bring my family to live in the USA. Oh, and buy cute shoes for me and the girls (matching ones)

9. Which type of person do you hate the most?
Hypocrites.

10. What are two things on your to do list right now?
1. Clean up the house.
2. Take Elena to Preschool.

11. If you have a fault, would you rather the people around you point it out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
Tell me so I can fix it. Be nice though.

12. List two jobs you have had:
1. Nanny.
2. Sandwich maker.

13. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
My family.

14. Is there anything that you have done which you regret?
Yep! I should have never taken 18 credits at BYU my first semester.

15. Name two of your bad habits:
1. Eating the wrong foods, although is chocolate really bad?
2. Saying " just a minute"

16. What are your feelings about the person who tagged you?
Love her! She's too good to be true :-)

17. Who do you Tag? Why?
1. Amy Bloom, because I hardly know her.
2. Erin Parrish, because she's my fun sister :-)
3. Megan, because I want to know how long it will be until she sees something besides Weston.
4. Ricki, She's interesting and Fun!

Instruction: Copy questions, remove answers and replace with your own answers to the list of questions. Then, tag as many people you want, at least one, and list them out in the end of your post. Notify them that they have been tagged. Enjoy getting to know those you have tagged better, unless they are bitter and decide not to play along!

3 comments:

Cailean said...

Hahahaha I love that - Venezuela and Utah! Kind of how my family lived in South Africa and then moved to Bellevue. So welcome back! I'd love to see pictures and hear all about it! Stake Conference was nice and a nice break from callings of course. I forgive you for missing my talk!

cherlyn and family said...

I really enjoyed reading that. Thanks for sharing. I hope you are doing well.

Ricki said...

Nice Belky! I'm assuming I'm the "interesting and fun" Ricki you are referring to. ;) I'll get crackin' on my Tag.