Congratulations Megan and Weston!
It was a beautiful day and you two looked so in love, it was a fairy tale story...

and the Coach!
It all started with a family meeting and the Blessing of our little miracle, baby Mathew.
The day after was all about work. Dad and David went to work on the video, Mom baked and baked and baked and baked brownies for the reception, Melanie and I worked on the wedding cake.
Yep, you heard right. My first wedding cake, and I think Melanie's second; I could be wrong though.
I loved making the cake with Mel. She thinks we should start a business called "The sisters". We really had a good time , we complement each other and hate doing what the other one loves doing :-)
Jennifer: Thank you so much for letting us invade your apartment, it was so much fun being with you and using your amazing Emeril set of pots and pans :-)

The final product!

Here is Priscila with her oldest daughter Lili. John was asleep and there is another on the way. Sadly Mac, her husband, was out of town that weekend.
WEDDING DAY!

Gorgeous Megan

The Ketchesons.
From left to right. Ryan, Amy, Mom, Weston(groom), Megan, Dad, Cheryl and David
THE LUNCHEON.
The kids practice the song they were singing at the luncheon.
Megan and Weston practice parenthood.
Then we went all out to get some pizza. I feel it for the waitress that was trying to get our orders. We were a total of 27 people, that include Melanie's parents and sisters (4 people)Funny, this is what the highlight of the evening was: Elena and Natalie "sharing" a lollipop!
The day after was all about work. Dad and David went to work on the video, Mom baked and baked and baked and baked brownies for the reception, Melanie and I worked on the wedding cake.
Yep, you heard right. My first wedding cake, and I think Melanie's second; I could be wrong though.
I loved making the cake with Mel. She thinks we should start a business called "The sisters". We really had a good time , we complement each other and hate doing what the other one loves doing :-)
Jennifer: Thank you so much for letting us invade your apartment, it was so much fun being with you and using your amazing Emeril set of pots and pans :-)

The final product!
After making the cake David, the girls and I went to Priscila's apartment for some super: yummy empanadas. Priscila and I met at the ELC in 2001. She's from Argentina and married a "gringo," just like I did. :-)

Here is Priscila with her oldest daughter Lili. John was asleep and there is another on the way. Sadly Mac, her husband, was out of town that weekend.
WEDDING DAY!

Gorgeous Megan

The Ketchesons.
From left to right. Ryan, Amy, Mom, Weston(groom), Megan, Dad, Cheryl and David
THE LUNCHEON.


Victoria and Krysta. I don't have pictures of Tyler, Joshua, or Bryce ( little Mathew is up on the blessing section).


Carrie, the Maid of Honor, and Greg, almost maid of Honor. :-) Art and Sandy, wonderful friends.
RECEPTION.
We were lucky to see some good friends and family we hadn't seen in a while.
THE CAKE.

The Maid of Honor caught the bouquet!
It was a wonderful wedding and we all had a great time. Sunday, the day after the wedding was our 6th wedding anniversary, We tried really hard to do something together but ended up being away from each other.
Monday, my in-laws watched Elena while we went out to eat and took a romantic walk around BYU campus. There are too many memories there, everywhere we went we remembered something that happened that first summer we were together. We went to visit this one bench by Heritage Halls where we used to spend time (kiss) but it was gone! I guess we were not the only ones. :-(
Here are Elena and Grandma Jensen, or as Elena calls her, "Great Grandma".
Monday, my in-laws watched Elena while we went out to eat and took a romantic walk around BYU campus. There are too many memories there, everywhere we went we remembered something that happened that first summer we were together. We went to visit this one bench by Heritage Halls where we used to spend time (kiss) but it was gone! I guess we were not the only ones. :-(
Here are Elena and Grandma Jensen, or as Elena calls her, "Great Grandma".
We also went to visit Megan's new apartment in Provo. Mom and Dad really liked the HUGE bean bag they got for their wedding.
















6 comments:
The cake looks awesome! I wish I could have been there to meet you, and see all my family again. It looks like a beautiful day and from all accounts I hear, it was!
Your cake is absolutely beautiful!!! Great job! It was fun to see all of the wedding pictures too. You'll see the tag up soon.
What great photos from the wedding.
I hope you had good time.
That beanbag fit into their apartment? I'M SHOCKED!
I had so much fun, I miss you!!!!
Belky, your cake is beautiful, you talented girl
Yes, Belky and David: THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The cake was AMAZING, the stands were perfect, and they meant so much coming from David. :D I can't even begin to list all the things you two did for me! Thank you thank you for it all! Love you!
Post a Comment