We decided not to waste time and went to Golden Gardens to have a BBQ and some fun with the sand.
I really love all our pictures so I'm putting a link to see them all on our "Recent photo sets" called Golden Gardens.
Elena had a wonderful time and believes it is always hot at the beach. Today she wanted to go outside and I told her it was raining too hard and her response was "then we go to the beach, it is hot at beach mami"
We played Frisbee, ate hamburgers (well, I didn't), Robert and Camille made a tunnel, Elena and my mom played with the sand, and Robert, my mom and I went in the COLD water! It was so cold that my legs were numb afterwards.
This is how nice the day looked.
5 comments:
Looks like you guys had fun! It was a beautiful day indeed; perfect for the beach! That's where Elizabeth's school is going for their end-of-the-year beach day! Hopefully it'll be nice weather then too.
Wow it looks awesome! I love the beach...I hope everything is going well for you guys! I love you!
We plan on heading to Utah for the wedding. I really want to see everyone and their kids, since it's been so long. Can't wait to meet your little ones!
how did we go from warm weather last week, to snow this week!? Seattle weather is crazy i tell u! looks like you guys had a fun time!
I am so glad I found your blog from Laura's blog! Didn't even know you guys had kids :) I'll be keeping tabs now. :)
Post a Comment