So far she has learned about dinosaurs, birds and insects; how to use scissors and to create things from paper plates!
Elena showing me very proudly the bird she made. The bird had eaten some beans and if you shook him you could "hear his food" I hope she never meets Fresca, I worry she would try to hear her food.
On Friday, when I went to pick her up, her teacher told me that she had spent the past Wednesday at the puzzle table. She didn't really want to do anything else (she also said her attention spam was amazing for a two year old; I'm so proud :-) ) But today she went to the table, made every single puzzle there correctly the first time and then happily announced that she was ready to make a project and learn about birds.
She also tries to convince me that everyday is Wednesday and Friday (school day), so I thought I could teach her something on the other days and do a little project. Well she told me "I don't want to pretend to be at school anymore, I just want to go"




5 comments:
wow, good for elena! hopefully our daughter will be as excited about school as she is. lisa and baby ane are doing fine. im pretty sure you'll be seeing both of them sometime soon :0)
So cute! We will have to keep Fresca and the bird shaker away from each other!
How Cute. My niece goes to Pre-School I think twice a week. She really loves it.
Hey Belky! Unfortunately, I will be out of town during the wedding. Spencer is planning on going with Greg. I'm really sad I won't get to see you!!! I hope you have a wonderful time. Your girls are adorable!
I'm so glad she's having fun at preschool! She looks like she's taking it verrrrry seriously :) So what's the "name our baby" voting poll??
Post a Comment