Monday, April 14, 2008

What should we name our baby?

I got a few questions about this poll.
No, we are not having another baby, I believe Heavenly Father loves me :-)

Camille and I enjoy making cakes together and baby showers are our good excuses. Our last cake looked like a baby and I really wanted to give her a name.
Some suggestions were:

Baby Cakes, Daisy and Thelma.

Here are some others we have made together.



Feel free to give me more ideas on names or to vote again. I believe the winner was Baby cakes, but I also think people were confuse, so give it another try!

7 comments:

Meg said...

Thelma

Meg said...

Definitely... Thelma

Meg said...

I think Thelma's the best one.

Meg said...

Yep, Thelma

Farrah said...

I love that brown and pink cake! So cute. I need to learn how to do that!

Cailean said...

Wow that's so fun to see all those cakes together! I'm glad you have taken photos! Hmm...how about naming it "Delicious" :)

cherlyn and family said...

How about Looks Good to Eat.