Wednesday, November 7, 2012

On the way back.

After such beautiful hike we decided to take a scenic drive back. 
We made sure every member of the family was equipped with a camera.
It would be a crime not to be able to photograph such beautiful nature.
Can you see the road?
More waterfalls

Some of us couldn't handle the beauty and just passed out.
We are going up!
The amazing driver and photographer.
Look who we found!!!
Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen and Comet!!!  the other guys must have been around the area but we just spotted these.
David decided to get an autograph. Victoria had no shoes so he carried her, Elena tried to go but she had her Keens and got cold feet right away.

There were really muddy spots and David got wet I think, so they stopped there. 
Going up!
AVALANCHA!!!!!!
Cold/Cool walls.

There could have been more pictures of our way down,but I was about to vomit right then. It was SO scary for me. It fell like being in a roller coaster, but not such much for the speed, but for the drops. Not only that but as you can imagine going down there was a side with mountain and snow and the other, free fall!!! Oh and don't forget hair pin turns, crazy but the beauty of it all was incredible. 

3 comments:

Amy said...

Oh this was fun to look at-the snow-walls on either side of the road totally took me back to Quebec! It is a weird feeling to drive through that!
I love all the pictures-you guys are amazing photographers. I know you say in here that Dave is the photographer, and he's amazing, but the one with the sun setting, with Dave and Victoria going out to the Reindeer is obviously yours-and it's beautiful! Is it wierd to you to see so much snow?!

Linda said...

Great photography! I just want to know how you knew which reindeer were which. If you know what I mean...

Linda said...

The photo of Victoria is hilarious!