Tuesday, November 13, 2012

A little hike

The very next day we were SO tired that we took a little hike.
We found this little house at the beginning of the hike.
I just LLLOOOOOVVVEEE my Luly Macaroooni
And they got tired and we took a break!
Ok, we had been hiking for like 10 minutes!!but there was no way we were making those girls hike again. They kept asking if we were going to the top of the mountain. Or if we were EVER going to stop hiking.


Silly girls! 
This is as far as we got, not as good of a view as we were hoping for but,
 Choosers and Beggars something, I really don't know how that saying goes.
David, of course, had to keep going, so we stayed here while I nursed and the kids rested a little more.

I believe this is David's view.  We should have kept hiking!
We did figure out that if we wanted to keep Victoria hiking we had to keep her talking. So, we asked her to give us her ideas for her birthday party. 
This cool play ground was at the bottom of the hike.
See?!!! we spotted a cool waterfall on our way back!
What? you already saw some?.... I guess you're right.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

So fun, we miss you!

Amy said...

Beautiful. Just beautiful. Love the way you got Victoria to keep hiking!