Friday, March 19, 2010

WHAT?!!!!

Yes, this blog is taking a break.

Not only my mom is staying wayyy longer.....

David's parents are coming in about 24 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLBLBLBRLBRLBRLBRLBLRBLRB!
We're excited!

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Trying to not be jealous. (c: And that vacation with Dave looked amazing! I'm so glad you got to do something like that!

Have fun w/Mom(s) and Dad!

And actually, marshmallow fondant is different and the shortening was the problem. Apparently, the shortening is only useful in the creating stage. When actually using it, it requires cornstarch. I just didn't bother re-checking the recipe until it was too late.

Belkycita said...

Cheryl
Did you make the fondant?
Because marshmallow is the kind that I work with and shortening is what makes it easier to work with.
Funny! oh well, it was a cool cake anyway and no one really cares about those cracks but yourself!

keri said...

LOVE the picture!

Cailean said...

How fun!!! Is your mom staying with you permanently?