I've tried my best not to criticize.
I've tried my best to co-exist.
But....
I'VE HAD ENOUGH!!!!
Repulsive, isn't he?!!My attempts to like or to not even care for this insect are gone!
You see, all of the sudden, when everyone back in the US is starting to experience the wonderful newest that Spring brings WE don't get Spring we get BLACK CRICKETS all over the place!!!
At the beginning I thought "oh well they can be loud but make nights more interesting"
YEAH!! that is if he doesn't just decide to be right by my bed when I'm trying to sleep!
Oh no......but now!!! Now that little fellow likes to be EVERYWHERE!!!
-In the office room, jumping on my toes!
-Inside the toilet seeing "peek a boo!" when you open the lid with your bare bottom!
-IN the girls room waking them up in the middle of the night by jumping on them!!!!
-and today!! that guy had the guts to get up on ME!!! inside my SHIRT!!!! while I was SICK laying on the couch. I threw up an extra time today because I jumped so hard after I felt him and then saw him coming out of my shirt.
I KNOW they have a purpose on this world but please, PLEASE!!! could it be done outside my house?
pretty please :-(
7 comments:
GROSS!
I really don't blame you for judging these guys.
I love crickets, but only outside! In your house and you YOU is WRONG!!! Can't you call an exterminator?
Please, please, please get rid of them BEFORE we arrive? PLEASE!
Um...I just realized that I would have never survived the plauges of Egypt. Gross...and um...Gross. I am so sorry.
Horrifying!!!!!!!!! I'm so sorry!
Bel-
I feel your pain girl. Those things were ALL over the place in Egypt! We heard the swarms of locusts were worse and personally, I was glad I wasn't there for them. Honestly, they're disgusting. Are you feeling OK?
OH Belky! I'm so glad that wasn't me. But whenever something really interesting like that happens to me I think, "Well, I can add that to my list of things that have happened to me in my life." You know like missing your flight or having a cricket jump out of your shirt. YIKES!
Post a Comment