But just like it happened to Lance many years ago... Miss Elena Macarena Berengena is participating in her very first bike race!!!And little Chubby Wabby's is training to be a cheerleader with her -made out of a shopping bag- pom pom to cheer Miss E.M.B.
See my smiley princess?!! See the very serious looking Noura? that is because she means business people!!Even though she told, just minutes before I took this picture, to E.M.B. that she was going to race by Nani's side.
Check out the socks that go over her riding shorts; the matching purple bracelet; Cool bug looking green sun glasses and last but not least.... Well you can't tell but she decorated her helmet with care bear stickers and put a head band and pretty shimmery bow. I'm sure Lance was not as creative!
Elena did AMAZING she was trying her best even though her tire was loosing air and she fell badly the corner before the finish line. She came all happy to have done the race. Of course her daddy was by her side the whole time!
I have a video but I think I almost cried when I cheered for her and I have my pride so I won't be showing it!
As for Noura?! well she smoked EVERYONE! she came in second place of the whole race. The little boy that won, Logan, has the most athletic parents and they are all from Seattle!! they were really close at the end and she was fighting her best to beat him, but that boy has skills and determination.... Maybe he could be compare to Lance now that I think about it.
Either way Noura was first in the girls division and my Nani was last.
An amazing race, I'm so proud of her for entering and for finishing the race, what a blessing it is to be her Mom :-)
Elena did AMAZING she was trying her best even though her tire was loosing air and she fell badly the corner before the finish line. She came all happy to have done the race. Of course her daddy was by her side the whole time!
I have a video but I think I almost cried when I cheered for her and I have my pride so I won't be showing it!As for Noura?! well she smoked EVERYONE! she came in second place of the whole race. The little boy that won, Logan, has the most athletic parents and they are all from Seattle!! they were really close at the end and she was fighting her best to beat him, but that boy has skills and determination.... Maybe he could be compare to Lance now that I think about it.
Either way Noura was first in the girls division and my Nani was last.
An amazing race, I'm so proud of her for entering and for finishing the race, what a blessing it is to be her Mom :-)



5 comments:
congratulations Elena!! I had no idea we had bike competitors in the family. That is a beautiful smile at the finish line, Elena!
SO cute!
SOOO fun!
SOOOOOOOOO proud!!
She does have style! So cute. And I like the part about the video you're not showing. Always fun to read your blog and see your cute kiddos!
CONGRATULATIONS to Elena! I'm so very proud of you. I hope you'll show me the whole outfit when I'm there. I love you!
más lindas imposible!!! Elenita tu tío caiman está impresionado, no sabía q sabías manejar bicicleta!!! Un abracitoo xD
Post a Comment