Sunday, February 28, 2010

While the little hamster is running,


I wonder....

Is there anything more dangerous than leaving my mom and the girls alone for 4 days with a pound of fresh Parmesan cheese?
---if you are curious, there is like 4 oz left!---


Why do you have to "remove the pan from heat" and then add vanilla?
--I really want to try it but I don't want to ruin the recipe ----

and....


Is it really wrong to do a shimmy shoulder while on the elliptical?!
****mayonesa, ella me bate como haciendo mayonesa, me contaron mis amigos que me encontraron bailando solo, que me dijeron..... soy mayonesa...***

Maybe I should listen to something else besides Latin music.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

You are so cute, Belky. I love what you think about while on your treadmill. I always have crazy things running through my head, too.

FYI -- vanilla extract is mostly alcohol. You add the vanilla once the mixture has cooled slightly so that the alcohol doesn't immediately evaporate and take the vanilla flavoring with it.

James and Amy said...

ha, ha! I actually made no bake cookies tonight, and just because I wanted to try it, I added the vanilla before taking it off the heat.
Rebel, I know. :) Tasted good to me though.