Friday, February 26, 2010

Recap

I have something AMAZING to blog about!!! but, before we get there you get a glimpse of what has been going on.

In no particular order or reason.....
So alike and so different!
David took my mom to the tent where they have a "little" KAUST.
Then, we took her to a closer sea food Restaurant. We sat on the floor as we devoured this poor little guy and his little curly friends :-)
Note to Mom and Dad, you might not want to eat 48 hours before you come and visit.
We found a little beach on the town next to our compound, there were kids in the water and some girls on Abaya's . Elena and Victoria were in search for sea shells.
The little thing.
We have been SO blessed to have my mom here with us, she helps SO much I believe I haven't cleaned the floors in over a month!
So, I have been able to spend even MORE time with my little ones, here are Elena and I playing "Pretty, pretty Princess"
Since Elena has been working on her math (to the point that you can ask her what is 4+4 and she immediately tells you "eight!") Victoria does not want to fall behind!! it is a hard race.... So she can now drink milk and juice at the same time, HA! who needs Math?!
I'm leaving this one to your own interpretations.
We, of course!, took my mom to the beach. This is Silver Sands, and she "Pose Pose" at the little island.
And the two reasons why I don't need to do highlights anymore (as I have more than a few white hairs showing right where I do my part).
I absolutely ADORE them!

4 comments:

Amy said...

What adorable little girls! Looks like you are staying busy busy and having lots of fun. Hope Dubai has been lots of fun too. Give your girls a hug from me.

Ricki said...

I'm glad your family is able to get out there to visit. Way to go Elena and Victoria, you little genius girls!

Cheryl said...

cute! I love their different personalities!

And... (drum roll) I threaded the sewing machine! Thanks for telling me it wouldn't me too hard. You gave me the courage to try.

Linda said...

I loved looking at all the photos. Thanks for taking them and making us almost feel like we were there. My mouth is watering. I love seafood, you know.

Your mom is one in a million. I'm so glad she gets to stay even longer and that we'll get to spend some time with her too.

love to all of you!