V: Nani I LOOVEE YOU!!
E:(in the most annoyed tone) thanks!
V:Naaniii I LOOVEE YOUU!!!
E: (same tone) thanks!
V: But Nani I LOVE YOU!!!
E: (same tone) you already told me that!
Two nights ago Elena decided to help Victoria say her prayer.E: Victoria say "Heavenly Father, thank thee for the food...no no no"
V: repeats.
E: Now say " Jesus PLEASE! bless me to find a Christmas dolly"
V: repeats
E: now say "so I can cuddle with her at night time"
V: ok
E: now say "In the name, AWWW of Jesus Christ, Amen"
Elena is trying to use the bathroom...E: GET OUT!!!!
V: But I see poopy!
E:NO! I need my privacy.
V: I see poopy Nani!
E: Victoria get out or I will put up the gate!
V: Nooooooo!!!!!!! ( running away as fast as she can)
Elena is telling me how much she loves me....
E: Mom, I love you from my heart ALL the way to the moon!
B: I love YOU all the way from the moon and back and to the moon and back and to the moon and back again!
E: but I love you from the moon and back and the moon and back and the moon and back and the moon and back and the moon and back again!
B: Oh no, you're cheating!
E: No, I am telling the truth!
B: Okay then, I love you from this ear ALL the way to this one!
E: Yucks Mom!! there are buggers int here!
4 comments:
TMI (and yet it would have fun to hear it live :) love you!
Ahhh...big sisters/little sisters/mothers. So cute...especially the booger comment. :OO)
How cute! Kids come up with the funnest things to say. I love the book that says I love you right up to the moon and back. You are such a good mom!
Cute! It's so fun when they can talk (argue) to each other!
Post a Comment