And, I have decided that it will become a tradition to post about our birthdays a month after they happened. HA! now you can't say I'm behind, I am merely trying to start traditions in my little family.
So, last but no least... (or first if you really think about it) MY VERY OWN SPECIAL DAY!!!
My wonderful day started with a shower of handmade cards from my mom and the girls. They were SO cute and I wish I would have posted a picture of them, sorry.
My mom and brother picked an adorable pair of earrings for moi! feature in the coming pictures ;-)
My Sweet David left for work with an usual hug, kiss and then these wonderful flowers!! Ohh it smelled SO good in the house for a week.He also planned a little party for me, very low key but filled with tons of FUN FUN FUN! nothing better than getting together with friends, snacks and a PHOTOGRAPHER!!!
I have over 100 shots from my little celebration and I felt like a celebrity with Maduh going around taking pictures.Thanks Maduh!!! they are amazing!!!
David had us play a little game with Clothe pins. He told them all about my amazing ability to throw pins from my nose down into a vase!
Of course we couldn't let the only two boys leave without getting laugh at... I mean playing the game :-)
and the super adorable little baby, of whom I have about 30 pictures of, he he he Kristin you'll have to beg ;-)Thanks to all that came, I had a WONDERFUL TIME!, thanks to my mom for all the preparations and to my sweet David for thinking of me and working out a party at the very last minute.
This birthday celebration went pretty well for being a cube...but next year people... I'm PERFECT!!!!!











10 comments:
Glad to see you had a fun birthday. Kudos to Dave for planning such a fun party! I've never heard of dropping clothes pins from your nose...but it looks fun. Love you!
So, how did the 2 guys do? Did they get any pins in? It looks like you had a whole lot of fun and like you have a great group of friends. Sounds like a perfect birthday except that we weren't there to help you celebrate - love you!
I'll be more clear in my comment - how many clothespins did you get in? Inquiring minds are dying to know after all the build up! Happy Birthday!
LOL!!
Sorry Cailean, it is the age man! I can't get my brain to work anymore :-)
I got seven as well but when we did the tie breaker Roxana got 6 I think and I got 4 and my mom 5.
I LOST Baaaddd!
Those flowers look AMAZING! :) Happy Birthday again!
Happy Belated Birthday! (Since you're posting late, you don't made the late birthday wishes do you?)
Looks like a great party! Wish we could have been there to celebrate with you!
If your tradition is going to post late, I'm starting a tradtion of wishing you a happy birthday late.
So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELKY!!!
GLad you had a great day. What a sweet family you have to make sure you felt so special.
Miss you!
Happy late birthday, Belky! Sounds like a fun day...and those flowers are gorgeous!
Post a Comment