When Victoria sleeps for over three hours and Elena is practicing her letters...
I think we need a better web cam.
yes, there are things to do around here, things are growing besides the kids, dishes need attention and the floor is begging to be cleaned, but hey! I wanted a break...ok!
When Victoria sleeps for over 3hrs & Elena is practicing her letters Belky doesn't know what to do of herself, so she goofs off in front of the web came................Can we trade lives :). You are so silly, I miss you guys!!!
3 comments:
Adorable. Your kids are lucky to have you for a mom. You're not afraid to be crazy! (In a really cute lovable way)
You totally deserved that break! And I'm glad you took it because I got to see cute pictures of you - and your new hair!
When Victoria sleeps for over 3hrs & Elena is practicing her letters Belky doesn't know what to do of herself, so she goofs off in front of the web came................Can we trade lives :). You are so silly, I miss you guys!!!
Post a Comment