Monday, June 29, 2009

Six unimportant things...

Raya waya tagged me and after 25 years I am going to do it. Sorry it took me so long, we have been playing hard.

Here it goes, 6 unimportant things that make me happy.

1.-When Victoria says "Mami" She is too much of a Daddy's girl and I love when she wants ME!

2.- When Elena manages to come in our bed in the middle of the night without us noticicng, she wraps her little arms around my neck and holds on tight until I wake up .

3.- When David eats and eats because what I made was so yummy!

4.- When I see my email inbox with tons of emails from friends :-)

5.- Sitting down at night and smelling clean floors and dishes.

6.- Watching LOST with David, it is super fun!

I want to tagg, Mom, Keri, Katy, Lisa, Cherilyn, Solveig

No comments: