- I have change one diaper,
- Have made one dinner,
- Have gone on dates with David,
- Haven't feed Victoria,
- Haven't bathe the kids,
- Have talk to David without interruptions,
- Haven't blog as much,
- Haven't swept or mopped the floor,
- Haven't done the dishes,
I can go on and on! and it's only going to get better once Mom and Dad (David's parents) get here.
A week from today I will be crying, a week from today I will be the only mom in this place, a week from today I'll be the one cuddling with the two cutie pies. :-)
and changing the diapers :-(
5 comments:
Sweet!
I know I am looking forward to going to Salmon Arm at the end of the month for similar reasons. :)
I'm so happy for you! You deserve this break, just wish it could last a little longer for you...BTW could you send your mom here next? Thanks!
I just read Elena's quote about sticking a hundred needles in her eye!!! I am laughing SO hard!!! That just made my WEEK!!! :)
What a wonderful mom you have to come and take care of you - and good job accepting help! I hope you are all over your flu - you must be if you're going on dates! Or maybe they are sicky dates to the doctor :)
So... when we come... we can give YOUR mom a break, right? Can't wait! Don't think about a week from now, just focus on enjoying each day, ok? We love you sooooo much and are sooooo grateful we get to share your big weekend. love you!
Post a Comment