You should apply to be Bakerella's apprentice! Or maybe you could teach her a thing or two :) I saw those on her site and thought of you actually. What a lucky husband you have! Happy Graduation Day! We're having a party for Nathan's brothers afterwards and my dessert was way more simple than yours!
7 comments:
Cute!! Creative, too. :)
Belky, I cannot get over how cute and creative you are! And thanks so much for the birthday gift, too. You are so sweet to think of me - and yummy!
Congrats to the grad and his support system! Hope you have a great visit with Roger and Linda!
You should apply to be Bakerella's apprentice! Or maybe you could teach her a thing or two :) I saw those on her site and thought of you actually. What a lucky husband you have! Happy Graduation Day! We're having a party for Nathan's brothers afterwards and my dessert was way more simple than yours!
They look awesome!
Very cute! Congrats!
Cute idea! I'm stealing it!
Why haven't you done a foodies group yet? Will you befor you leave?
Post a Comment