Elena's Gallery / La galería de Elena
One of the things I was able to do while recovering was to draw with Elena. I really couldn't do much so I started to tell her how to draw things, like draw a circle and then a stick, you get the picture.I was extremely impress at the end when she showed me her art. Don't you think she's pretty good?
Una de las cosas que pude hacer mientras me recuperaba de mi operación era dibujar con Elena. La verdad, no podía hacer mucho, así que empecé a decirle como dibujar las cosas, como por ejemplo le dije, dibuja un círculo y después un palito, etcera, etcetera.
La verdad me quedé muy impresionada con los resultados. No creén ustedes que es muy buena?





7 comments:
Nice pictures I really like them.
No, I did not get to ride the scooter.
I just love it! I'm glad you posted them. It is so fun to see their little drawings and especially little people! One of the greatest things I've done is saved their drawings from the very first scribbles and kept them in a binder in order of date drawn. You guys should do that - it's so fun to see them develop over time.
SO cute. Gotta love that girl!
She already draws better than I do! lol...
I'm glad you're feeling better! Elena's pictures are amazing!
btw: the dance studio i go to is just a little northwest of greenlake. if you want to check out classes they have their website is americandanceinstitute.com. my class is a jazz class. if you ever want to come, that'd be fun!
i forgot to log out of troy's gmail. that last comment was from laura. =)
https://www.cekaja.com/info/cara-mengatasi-nyeri-haid
Post a Comment