Friday, June 6, 2008

New York New York!

Start spreading the news, I'm leaving today
I want to be a part of it - New York, New York

Ok, so no, I'm not leaving today but I am going to New York!
We are going to spend two weeks with David's parents, while he is in two conferences in Baltimore and Washington DC.

I am so excited to go and play with two of my very very favorite people "Mom and Dad" and that is not all, Cheryl, Blake, Kayli and Bryce are there too :-)

I have to admit I've neglected my blog for a while. I'm trying to redeem myself, so here are a few snapshots of our latest adventures.

Start spreading the news, I'm leaving today
I want to be a part of it - New York, New York (Esta es una canción)

Bueno no, no me voy hoy pero si me voy para Nueva York!
Las nenas y yo nos vamos por dos semanas a visitar a mis suegros. David va a estar en dos conferencias en Baltimore y Washington D.C.

Estoy tan emocionada de ir a jugar con dos de mis personas super favoritas "Mom and Dad" y eso no es todo; Cheryl ( mi cuñada) y su esposo Blake and los nenes Kayli y Bryce también estarán ahí.

Tengo que admitir que no he cuidado mi blog por mucho tiempo. Por eso es que aquí pondré unas fotos de nuestras ultimas aventuras!



Photo shoot with Daddy. / Sessión fotografica con Papi.

Elenita and mom on top of Goose hill at Deception pass. / Elenita y mami en Deception Pass.

Sunset at Deception pass. / Anochecer en Deception pass.

Keeping cool!

Millipede. / Cien pies.

Hot day! / Un dia caliente.


Elenita at Carkeek park. / Elenita en el parque Carkeek.

First bite of apple sauce. / Primera compota.


Mis linduras.

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Great pictures!!
Buenas fotos! Mi esposo habla espanol.

Cailean said...

I love all the photos! What cute sisters :) You gotta post lots of NY photos because "I wanna be a part of it" too!

Jennifer said...

Stop showing off Melissa!
I am SO JEALOUS!!! Take me with you! I'm sure you can squeeze me into one of your bags!

Farrah said...

How fun for you to get to go to New York. I wish I could go. I love the girls matching swimsuits. Very cute pictures!

Ricki said...

Great pictures! But what I really wanna know is where it was so hot your girls had to cool off in the sand/pool? It's winter here!

Hillary said...

Can't wait to hear about your trip! Sounds like you'll have a ball!

cherlyn and family said...

hey, I have made my blog private now and so you would please send me your e-mail address to me at cherlyn.t@excite.com. I hope you are doing well.