Hi everyboy -- it's David, back by popular demand ;-). Belky continues to get better each day (which, unfortunately for me, means she's on much weaker pain medication). Thanks again to all of you who have helped us out in one way or another, including those who have broken co-op rules (ahem...you know who you are) and violated their own doctors' orders (you also know who you are) to do so.
I've been home for the past several days. I had planned to get some work done, but it's a little hard to focus around here sometimes. So mostly I've gotten to spend some time with the 3 wonderful girls in my life. I've also been able to do some photo retouching, which I hadn't tried for awhile. Here's my latest effort at showing off these beautiful girls.
6 comments:
Those pictures are beautiful! I hope you get that framed and hang it in your house, David. Glad to hear Belky is getting better. We love reading your blog!
I think that's beautiful David!
WOW! Me gusta mucho!
I love how it looks almost like the beginning credits of a soap opera..."All My Ketchesons" or whatever you could call it. I love that font and in fact I have that font! I'm glad Belky is better! You have a beautiful family!
So glad to hear Belky's feeling better. Dave, I really do love your sense of humor and your photo skills. Your girls are beautiful and SO photogenic!
You are hilarious, David. Glad to see you're keeping your sense of humor.
Post a Comment