I am very grateful for my girls.
I have learned to love in a way I never thought I could, and that is after experiencing falling in love with Dave.
I am grateful to have two girls, they are so cute together.
I am grateful for my legs, so I can run and save them from their inventions.
I'm grateful for my arms so I can hold them tight.
I am grateful for my lips so I can kiss them better everyday.
I am NOT grateful for teeth.
I don't enjoy teething. Elena takes months and months to get hers out and it looks like Victoria is going to be just like her sister.
I know I am a complainer but if teething wasn't bad enough, try it two kids at the same time!!
Crankiness is all I see all day everyday, nothing makes them happy but then I am the only one who they want, but when I come they get mad.
AAAHHHHAAAAAAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
There it is, out of me, sorry and Thank you!
Belky
3 comments:
Hang in there! Always when we have found out we're expecting another child I realize, "Another experience with teething!" It truly is hard to see them in pain with little that can help! I love those homeopathic teething tablets and we've always had good experiences with chopping up some ice into small pieces for them to suck on. Is Elena getting molars? Elijah's came in with no crankiness. I was shocked! Oh, and I love the new family picture!
SAD!! Tell Elena I said hi and I miss her! I miss you too!
I am thinking of you at your time of need!
Post a Comment