There is a Castle up north from KAUST.
One day, the gang decided we should check it out.
 |
| We got to climb part of it. |
 |
| This is our primary :-) |
 |
| This is what I call "Brit the spider hands" |
 |
| This is almost the whole thing. |
 |
| My man and the girls. |
 |
| Dave, trying to pose for Vogue |
 |
| David trying to get Dave to stop modeling. |
 |
Is he calling him a Loser? Who knows, I just remember being dehidrated. |
It was a fun outing with our friends the Jenkins and the Clawsons.
We won't mentioned the fact that some boys together in the desert, with 4 wheel drive cars, and desire for adventure got stuck in the sand.
I won't say names, I will only say that I was the one that drove the car out of the sand ;-)
....in Saudi!
No comments:
Post a Comment