When our friends Nicki and Aron moved to Oxford, we decided to show them that not all living places are as small as their's and our's flats :-)
So, we went to see the
Blenheim Palace! Located only a couple of busses away.
 |
| Nicki and the girls, just taking a little walk out in the gardens. |
 |
| Different garden |
 |
| With a beautiful pond |
 |
| Loving the weather, and she thinks she's royalty, so she felt right at home! |
 |
| Can you see the water? |
 |
| The back of part of the palace. |
 |
We really wanted to be on that path ahead, but there was a ditch to cross. The boys wanted to go across, the kids were being swayed and Nicki and I were trying to make sure the boys knew we would not come to the rescue or carry them after they broke their legs. |
 |
| Here is part of the front. I kept trying to get a picture without Aron in it. |
 |
| I don't think I succeeded. |
 |
When we walked in, Luisa had a toy. While we were inside the palace I realized she didn't have it anymore. When we came out and walked near the entrance we found it!! Can you see it? People in Oxford are so nice. |
 |
| Riding the train!! after looking for it for hours. |
 |
| I was tired and greasy. I can't explain Elena. |
 |
| The responsable people for the extra hour detours. |
 |
| David dancing on top of the world! What do you call this move? |
Not really, there was a cool maze in there and Dave was up trying to figure out which way to go.
 |
| Cute park and fountain. |
 |
Butterfly tent. It was warm and humid in there, but they didn't care, they wanted to be with the butterflies! And this is the face I got when I said "Let's go!" |
Keep in mind that everything you saw is inside this massive state. Beautiful and so large. We were not allowed to take pictures inside but it was truly breathtaking. I can't imagine how people lived then, but it definitely made me miss the green open areas, where you can just sit and think.
I guess I can do the same in an empty space full of sand....
1 comment:
:)
Post a Comment