This year I slacked in the costume making department.
No news, I know!
Kristing threw a little party early in the day for the kids.
After the kids went to a little community party, had their candy, got scared by fun people and ran around in circles like crazy. We put them to bed and went to a party of our own.
No news, I know!
Kristing threw a little party early in the day for the kids.
![]() |
| Eating doughnut games! |
![]() |
| Arya and Corban |
![]() |
| The beauty and the wolf |
![]() |
| Autumn Saudi style ;-) and the little man. |
![]() |
| I was so sure she was going to win. I didn't count on bony tricks! |
![]() |
| She has no competition. Literally |
![]() |
| She was the little mermaid with a flower on her head. Very Victoria. |
![]() |
| Sometimes I want a puppy. Then I look down :-) |
![]() |
| Sharing the love!! |
After the kids went to a little community party, had their candy, got scared by fun people and ran around in circles like crazy. We put them to bed and went to a party of our own.
![]() |
| Mr Bones |
![]() |
![]() |
| His date, Mrs Bones p.s. this was taken after the party, so the makeup was in need of a retouch. |
![]() |
| True love! |
![]() |
| I was left alone with the computer. |
![]() |
| It was late. |
![]() |
| I was SO tired. |
![]() |
| And air headed ;-) |


















2 comments:
Your bones costumes are RAD!!!
Haha! Awesome pictures! Victoria's makeup is so pretty and your makeup is so.... (ahem)... indescribable! ;)
Post a Comment