Back on June we were indescribably lucky!!
we were able to visit Venice :-)
we were able to visit Venice :-)
Too many pictures too many memories, not too many Gelatos, plenty of time to be grateful for this beautiful world we live in, our little family and the amazing opportunities we have at this time in our lives.
| Arriving to Venice |
| A Castle found on our drive from Milan to Venice |
| First Gelato! This little place had my favorite Gelato. We had to have before dinner because Gelaterias are close after 6pm. |
| Our last Gelatos, This place, that you clearly can't see, was to be the ver best of Venice. Not my favorite, but it was really yummy either way. |
| Water Taxi |
| Sun Hats are a must! |
| At the market chasing pigeons. |
| Dinner wasn't as good as Gelato. |
| Painting inVenice, very inspiring little place. |
| She fits in perfectly! |
| Spaghetti!!! |
It was amazing. I spent more time soaking it all in then taking good pictures. I will try and upload a clip of our Gondola ride, in which I convinced our Gondola driver to sing for us! It was everything I dreamed off!
3 comments:
Wow! Looks like you all had fun! The girls look beautiful-no wonder everyone was giving you free stuff! I'm glad you guys get to visit so many places and see so many things. What a blessing!
Wow oh wow oh wow! What an awesome adventure!!
It all looks wonderful. Except for what you called dinner...
Post a Comment