Here we are 3 or so weeks into school and just now I'm posting the pictures.
It is not surprise at all since I just posted photos from June :-)
I somehow forgot that you have to pull your camera out for about 15 minutes before you take pictures with it in this amazing humid weather.
Not that it would have matter, it was so sunny the girls could not open their eyes.
See what happens when you spend two months in a place where the sun only comes out 3 or 4 times?!
![]() |
| Miss Elena, 6 years 1st grade!!! |
Second take, day number two! Mom had taken the camera out during breakfast time.
So it was nice and warm by the time the girls were ready to come out.
![]() |
| Miss Victoria, 4 years K-2!!! |
This is the side door,where the sun does not shine as much!
![]() |
| So excited!!!!!! |
So far the little one is having a BLAST! and the older one is loving it and giving me glimpses of what life will be like in 7 or so years.
Help!






4 comments:
V is wearing her socks the same way J likes to wear his. Ha ha!
What a cute idea to have written their teachers name on the paper too-we write the grade, but not the teacher's name. I'm going to remember that!
Glad to hear they're enjoying their new school year!
So cute! I am loving Victoria's hair cut. These two are adorable!
I love those faces!!!
and I can vouch for your last few months of only seeing the sun occasionally!
love you - Have a great school year girls!
Post a Comment